Frequently Asked Questions
What are the benefits of using a property maintenance company for Landlords and Lettings Agents?
- Reduce overspending on repairs
- Improved customer service
- Gain professional advice from industry experts
What accreditations are you members of?
- Details to follow
What areas do you cover?
- We cover the whole area of London, no matter where you are based in London we will assist your job no matter how big or small.
Do you charge a call out fee?
- At UnderControl we do not charge a call out fee for examples if you need us to attend to quote a job we will do exactly that. No labour, no charge.
I work full time, how can you work around that in order for the job to be carried out?
- We realise at UnderControl that everyone needs to lead their day to day life and it may not always be convenient for us to attend in the working week therefore we offer you the option of us obtaining the keys from your lettings agents to attend to carry out the necessary job(s) while you go about your day to day routine. We will even drop the keys back to the lettings agents after all the work is completed.
When will my engineer or tradesperson arrive?
- At UnderControl we offer either a morning appointment, between 8am – 1pm or an afternoon appointment, 1pm – 6pm. The engineer/tradesperson will call you when en route or if he is running late. We will ensure to notify you of your appointment time or any delays we are experience why may inconvenience you.
Can I speak to someone for advice before I decide to go ahead with a job?
- Of course! We are always happy to speak to you regarding any queries with any job you require and we are more than happy to give you our professional opinion for free! At UnderControl we do not pressurise you into any decisions but are here for you to call us any time of day to answer any questions you may have.
I’ve forgotten what date/time my engineer/tradesman is due to attend, how do I find out?
- Do not hesitate to call UnderControl on 020 7237 5557 any time of day to check the time and date of your appointment as well as any other queries you may have.